Skip to main content

New Blog!

Hey guys!  As of today, I am going to start this new review blog.  I have never been the one to keep up with such a commitment, so hopefully this will work!  As of recently, I have begun to sign up with companies to do reviews of their products.  This blog will mainly consist of reviews of products that I love and recommend!  If anyone would like to know how to begin as a product reviewer, leave a comment and I'll help you through it!  My first product should be arriving tomorrow, although it is also my last day at work, so it may take a few days for me to actually post my review.  I hope some people are reading this at this point in time, haha.  Well anyways, my first post is now d.o.n.e so see ya!  ab


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Turmeric by One Minute Nutrition

Hey guys! Back again reviewing stuff! My next endeavor has been taking natural remedies for sickness instead of taking pharmaceutical drugs! I've tried out turmeric. Everyone has recently been raving about it, it cleans your teeth, it's good for your skin... well it's actually good for your body too! It is a natural anti-inflammatory and helps with headaches, Alzheimer's, joint pain and it is also an antioxidant!! You can get yours at amazon with a 10% discount by using the code ON5L3MP2 at checkout!

Holly O Oolala Nude Self Adhesive Bra

" Holly O Oolala Nude Self Adhesive Ultra-Lite Invisible Backless Push-up Bra" I've been scared to use this kind of bra.  It sticks on you and creates rad cleavage, yes, but when it's time to take it off?  No thanks, I'd rather keep my nipples.  Not to mention the little tiny peach fuzz... ouch.  But I have recently found Holly O.  Holly O offers an affordable, good quality bra that every girl can enjoy.  They offer basically any size, instead of just the medium sized girls like me. I'm not including pictures of me in it since that view is reserved to one person only, lol. But lets just say my boobs look amazing and I wasn't screaming in pain as I took it off.  Included are pictures provided by amazon. This product comes in a sturdy keeper box, which is awesome because this bra is begging to be crushed in my dresser.  It's easy to clean (I always thought these bras were one time use only" and easy to put on. If you are interested in th...

Outdoor Solar String Lights

I love any product that is solar powered.  As an environmental science major, it's basically my duty to use the crap out of these products.  And recently, I have found an apartment with a balcony... so solar lights + a balcony?  Hell yes.  I found these lights by AYY, and they will work perfectly.   Here's the description on Amazon: 100 COLORFUL LED LIGHTS: 100 multi-color(Red/Green/Yellow/Blue) LED bulbs with 33 feet copper wire, automatically turn on when it's dark and turn off during the day after turning on the power switch. Definitely is very colorful, I love how they turn on and off automatically! TWO LIGHTING MODES: When turning on the light,you can press MODE button for two lighting modes at night---"always-on" or "flashing" with multicolor LED lights. The different modes are awesome, although I don't really change it from the always-on mode. HIGH EFFICIENCY SOLAR POWERED: No battery or electricity required, charged by t...